MV Review- ASTRO Hide and Seek

Now, I do not know what say about their debut. I know Astro since To Be Continued- their mini web series, or a bit before that actually. When I saw To Be Continued, of course they caught my interest and then they were a pop band. The guys were young and good looking.

Next thing that happened was the postponing of their debut date, which disappointed me, because I had already become restless. I had seen all their Youtube uploads, loved all the OST of To Be Continued, but they were nowhere to be seen. Finally they debuted last week.

Astro has six members- MJ- vocals, Yoon Sanha- vocals, Moonbin- vocal and dance, JinJin- leader and rap, Rocky- rap and dance, and Cha Eun Woo- visual and vocal.

Song name- Hide And Seek. The song is my favorite type of song. The vocals and the dance are on point. MJ and Sanha's voice are lovely, same goes for Moonbin. Cha Eunwoo has fewer lines compared to the others, but since he gets enough screen time, it is okay. I love Rocky and JinJin's rap, but Rocky's dance grabs your attention more.

The MV is about making a girl's day bright. The MV is set at the time when winter is almost over and its spring. And the lyrics, well, its love again, but a sweeter version. They have fallen for a girl, they will confess to her like a man, and do whatever she tells him to do. Even if friends stop them, they won't listen.

Everything is so perfect about them. A late review made me see all their live performances, and I was speechless. It looks as if they ate up their cd. This is probably the best live performance I am seeing after that of SHINee.

Talking of their album- Spring Up- two songs are there from To Be Continued OST, the rest are new songs, including the title track. All songs are good, but my favorite is First Love. It is speechlessly beautiful. They surely made you all ready for a beautiful spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment